Welcome to Sleep Apnoea Association ACT's website! Please look around.
We are Affiliated Member of the Health Care Consumers' Association Inc (Contact Ph: 02 6230 7800)
Our Latest Newsletter:
Next Meetings & Notices:
Meeting Dates and Guest Speakers for 2018 (Saturday) - from 2.00pm - 4.00pm (Canberra Southern Cross Club Woden
- April 21st - CPAP Australia P/L and Resmed Representatives (latest CPAP Products from Resmed).
- June 16th - Harry Katsaros, Pharmacist & Managing Owner, Hughes Capital Chemist.
- August 18th - Bespoke Medicl Represenatives (new ApneaSeal 3D CPAP Mask technology)
- October 20th - Annual General Meeting and Mr Don Fischer, SleepZone Goulburn.
- November 17th - Dr Grant Wilson, Principal Canberra Sleep & Lifestyle Clinic (To Be Confirmed)
- >> SAA Members Christmas Luncheon - Saturday 8 December 2018 (12 noon) To be Confirmed.
Electricity Rebate Reminder: If you are using a nCPAP machine do not forget to apply for your electricity rebate as a user of life support machinery. This gives you prioity of reinstatement after power failure as well as a rebate in the cost of your electricity. To those new to the use of nCPAP, to obtain this rebate all you need is a letter from your Sleep Specialist and to contact your electricity supplier.